Emu Cross Bar Electric Bike in Racing Green with Battery - 2018 Model
From £ 999.00
The Good Looking eBike with the price to match
• Stylish British Racing Green Finish
• Powerful 250w Motor
• Lightweight Non-Corrosive Aluminium Frame
• Choice of two battery types
• Smart Management System
• Shimano Nexus 7 Hub Gears and Brakes
• Fingertip Controls for Power and Brake Management
• Free Two Year Warranty
• New Colour LCD Display with USB Port and Integrated Lights
The stunning Emu Crossbar Electric Bike is the perfect choice for both tough daily commutes or leisurely rides, boasting a long battery life, smooth pedalling and braking, and high durability.
We now have a choice of battery types with two different Amp Hours (Ah) which will extend the range you can travel from a single charge:
• 10.4Ah: 50 miles per charge
• 14.5Ah: 65 miles per charge
All of our Electric Bikes are produced to an extremely high manufacturing standard. The heat-treated, anti-corrosive, aluminium frame makes this electric bicycle both highly durable and one of the lightest eBikes in its class.
In addition, we only use top of the range components which ensures all of our bike's will continue to produce peak performance for years to come.
Motor and Battery
As standard, our e-bikes come with a 10.4 36 volt SDI eBike battery powered with Samsung cells which have an in-built ‘Smart Battery Management System’ to achieve the lowest self-discharge rate.The 11.6Ah and 14.5Ah batteries are also Samsung cells. For more information on the Amp Hours and more, you can read our e-bike battery guide.
Coupled with its powerful 250 watt electric motor, whatever battery you choose you will produce all the power you need to tackle steep slopes and hills.
In addition, the bike also has a built-in USB port so you can charge your phone on the go.
Brakes and Performance Management
With an Emu Electric Bike you no longer have to worry about sudden stops thanks to the top-quality Shimano Brakes and Gears system that keeps you in control at all times.
To help manage and adjust the bike's performance to suit your riding needs, Motor and Brake Fingertip Controls are fitted as standard, helping to ensure a pleasant ride throughout your journey.
Colour Handlebar Display
The new LCD display is packed with features that make it easier to manage our e-bike and monitor your riding habits, including:
• Speed display
• Smart battery indicator
• Odometer with single trip distance tracking
• Power assist control with 5 settings
All of our bike's come fitted with integrated safety lights that are powered by the internal battery, making sure you’re visible to other road users at night and in poor, low visibility, weather conditions.
In addition, the CST tires offer APL (Anti Puncture) reinforcement for improved puncture protection and grip.
Free Two Year Warranty
A great deal of design and manufacturing time goes into every aspect of our bicycles, resulting in an eBike that offers unparalleled style and build quality at this price.
For added peace of mind, all of our electric bikes come with a 2-year warranty (excluding normal wear and tear) and a 14 day exchange plan as standard.
For more technical information, and to get a better idea of the bike’s components, you can read the user guide below:
Please note: Our 2018 ebike models come with colour LCD handlebar display.
Available Electric Bikes
Step Through e-Bikes
• Ex-Demo Crossbar
• Ex-Demo Step Through
• Motor: 250W front hub
• Sensor: Crank moving sensor, pedal assist
• LCD Colour Display: Digital 5 power levels, State of charge, Speedometer functions in mph/kph, controls for bike lights, USB Port for charging a mobile phone
• Battery: 374Wh with Samsung battery cells, integrated in frame, removable
• Range: 40-80km
• Charge time: 6-8 hours from flat
• Frame: Aluminium
• Size: Crossbar 53cm
• Colour: British Racing Green
• Gear hub: Shimano Nexus 7 gear hub, grip shift
• Brakes : Shimano V-Brakes, Tektro power cut-off brake lever
• Lights : Powered from the bike battery, switch on/off using display on handlebar
• Grips : Ergonomic
• Saddle : Velo Comfort
• Bell : Integrated in left brake lever
• Wheels : Alloy double wall rims
• Tyres : CST puncture resistant tyres
• Extras: Walk assist, mudguards, chain guard, pannier rack