Free Test Ride Terms & Conditions
We are delighted you want to trial the Emu bike. We are sure it will add even more enjoyment to your life and maybe save you money as well.
Each Emu bicycle has been inspected by our UK technician and Emu has full product liability insurance.
By taking a test ride on an Emu electric bicycle you agree to the following:
- You are competent to ride and will ride safely with due respect and consideration to other road users.
- If you have any health issues that may affect your ability to ride an electric bicycle safely you will discuss with the Emu representative before riding.
- You have been sufficiently instructed to operate the test ride bike.
- You agree not to alter or modify the bike or any equipment given in any way.
- You will be responsible for the bike and any other equipment supplied whilst in your possession.
- We recommend wearing a bicycle helmet.
- You will wear appropriate clothing and footwear while riding.
- You will ensure that the bicycle is adequately secured to an immovable object when not in use, will not use the bicycle under the influence of drink or drugs and will immediately notify Emu in the event of any loss or breakdown of the bicycle.
To trial a bike we will require your credit/debit card details and will take a deposit of £999. This will be charged to your account and refunded if you decide to return the bike within 3 days of receipt and notify Emu by email to email@example.com that you intend to return the product to us.
Customers who are buying a bike, can get a full refund if they are not happy with the bike if it is within the 14 days and in good order with limited use.
We will then arrange collection of the bike from you. To return the bike please place back in its original box and call 0203 797 7555 and collection will be arranged. Please note that eBike must be returned in its original protective packaging to qualify for a full refund. We recommend that you keep your packaging for 14 days. Free delivery and collection to mainland UK only excluding Highlands & Islands.